· If you haven’t changed up your desktop since the last batch we brought you, these will lift you up.
· Consider for a moment just how much work and time (months and 17 square meters to be exact) it took to get this one shot.
· 25 People Who took Instructions far too literally. #16 for the win.
· Don’t know about you guys but reality TV seems to be our favorite companion when we’re deep in a midnight marathon editing session. Here is an interesting read why we take so much satisfaction in their pain.
· Can we all agree that a few of these big batch chocolate chip freezer cookies would go perfectly with said marathon reality TV/editing session? Yes, yes we can.
· Portraits after 1, 2 and 3 glasses of wine. We wonder why they didn’t keep going? Haha!
· Photoshop and it’s use in magazines has gotten a lot of slack as of late but now film makers have obtained a whole other level of editing power and its getting creepy.
· Its not right, but its the funniest thing we’ve seen all week. And she’s right, Costco would be a bloodbath.
· Two day left to enter the Mozi Magazine Lifestyle Edition giveaway! May the odds be ever in your favor…
Where has the week gone? We’ll take a Friday no matter how it comes to us but there’s lots to pack in today. Keep us in the loop with all your weekend adventures by tagging us at #thebloomforum. We’ll be waiting…xo