· Marina Amaral breathes new life into these historical photos using her genius Photoshop skills to color them just as our minds have always imagined.
· Thoughts on kids and Instagram? It is estimated that parents will post an average of 1000 pictures of their child before that child reaches five years old.
· Missy Mayo clues us in on a list of free resources that provide a second set of eyes and perspective on our sites.
· “Lie low” and “Kill with kindness”. Never realized how many of our modern day phrases came straight from Shakespeare!
· Here are the real California girls through the Templetons’ Leica lens.
· How to use Photoshop’s Perspective Warp to dramatically enhance your latest landscapes shots.
· Ever wondered about the people behind stock photos? Ouch — appearing in stock photos was the biggest mistake of this guy’s life.
· So well said.
Whatever is in store for you, let the good times roll because its the weekend friends! xo