Terms & conditions
1. If we believe that any member or vendor has stolen images, content, graphics, etc for their own use, your board privileges will be pull immediately with no subscription refund and you will be banned from the forum. We will not tolerate theft.
2. We will not allow any harassment or intimidation of any kind here. Please respect this as it is a place to meet fellow photographers with the same interests as you.
3. Bloom’s administrators and moderators reserve the right to delete or edit any post if they deem any rules have been broken.
4. Unless you are a paid vendor with Bloom, you are not allowed to advertise your product no where on the forum (which includes, posts, links, signatures, etc). Even if you have a Facebook page, twitter account, blog, etc that you sell or mention your products on, you cannot put it in your signature. If you are interested in becoming a vendor, you can sign up HERE or contact The Bloom Forum team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
5. We are not liable for any damages that may come from the use of the board and it’s material.
6. The Bloom Forum is not responsible for any items being bought or sold on the forum. Before buying from a member on the forum, please use your own judgement when you purchase an item(s).
7. Please do not send a member to another site to view images of the item(s) you are selling.
8. In order to fully benefit our forums, please look for answers to your questions within the the forums rather than asking questions via private messages (aka PMs). In asking within the forum, it is the best way to get fast responses from numerous members and sharing information to our community.
9. Being on the internet and hosting with servers, forum down-times will occur which is out of our control. For this reason, we will not pro-rate any payments due to down-times.
10. Any images and content shared within The Bloom Forum, on Everything Bloom website or in The Bloom Shop may be used for marketing materials for the blog, social media and print as well. Bloom will give credit to the photographer if applicable.
11. Unless you cancel your membership via Paypal before it is set to recur, you will be charged again. Bloom does not send out renewal reminders so it is up to you to cancel it prior to renewal. No refunds will be issued after your subscription has renewed. To cancel, visit YOUR PROFILE PAGE, enter your forum username and password. Once inside, click on payment history. On that page, you’ll see your active subscriptions at the top and next to it you’ll see cancel subscription, just click on that and follow the steps. You will be taken into Paypal to cancel your recurring payment as well. PLEASE make sure you do that too otherwise it will not be cancelled and you will be charged again once it is set to renew.
12. Bloom offers online courses and educational learning (including but not limited to workshops, mentoring and e-learning). Workshop seats are nonrefundable but are transferable. You can sell your seat on your own. If you do, please get in touch with the teacher and advise her/him of the seat transfer. It is your responsibility to do so. It is extremely important to make sure that you allotted ample time to commit to any of the programs that Bloom offers.
13. If your Paypal email address is not your daily contact email, please contact the workshop teacher and let him/her know. The only email he/she will have on file is your Paypal one and that will be the one she will use to contact you unless otherwise noted.
14. All educational programs and items offered by Bloom are the copyright of the instructor, developer, and/or Bloom. Purchasers are prohibited from duplicating, selling, redistributing, altering, or otherwise using workshop materials or purchased items for anything other than personal use. If we believe that any member has violated this term, your board privileges will be pull immediately with no subscription refund. Copyright infringement will be pursued to the fullest extent of the law.
15. Refunds will not be given to any item sold in The Bloom Shop that is either virtual or downloadable.
16. If we find any member that is affiliated as a top member/admin/contributor etc to another forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the forum due to copyright and security reasons.
17. Bloom reserves the right to close the forum at any time without advanced notification. Refunds will be at Bloom’s discretion and are not guaranteed for any reason including the closing of the forum.
18. The Bloom Forum may revise these rules and add new rules without notifying the members of the changes.
The Bloom Forum strives to create a great community where everyone feels comfortable in posting and sharing.