The Weekend Update 6.29.18
image via Jessi Ingram
· Three cheers for the upcoming 4th of July Barbecues and these Americana cupcakes!
· And while were on the topic, I can’t think of anything prettier to hang on a front door to celebrate!
· Because he taught me that it’s a privilege to be given the chance to eat everything.
· True Story: I got audited.
· The Rule of Doubles: A Modern Version of the Reciprocal Rule for Getting Sharp Photos
· Since summer is officially underway, don’t let it slip away without crossing a few things off your Bucket List.
· Ready to kill time in the best possible way? The Observers studies the greats, “because originality can be achieved only by knowing what came before us”.
· If you aren’t already following NITCH, you should be.
Have a most excellent weekend friends and if you happen to also be in the States, have a fabulous 4th! xo